- Legal (1)
- Finance (10)
- Government (6)
- Hospitality (4)
- Banking (8)
- Education (10)
- Human Resources (4)
- Insurance (1)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Professional Organisations (10)
- Technology (4)
- Health (3)
- Event Organisers (6)
- Tourism (1)
- Design (1)
- Nonprofit Organisations (1)
- Miscellaneous (7)
- This presentation by Peter Baines was excellent! Very inspiring and motivating. Made me reflect on how I can bring back the passion into people's work. "You only get one go" really made me put things into perspective.
- Peter Baines' presentation was dinner for the soul. As we have seen this year in Brisbane. We all just want to help and give a helping hand, but some can do it big time and have the momentum to keep going and make a real impact on the community, bring Peter back!!
- Very deep. Definitely impacted on me personally, pin pointed the need of leadership and team work in difficult situations being a presence.
- Peter Baines was very very good! Excellent stories and leadership messages, personal reflection and humour. Outstanding!!
Mater - National Leadership and Learning Conference
Posted on August 2011
- Peter Baines was beyond excellence. I have a dream and you have inspired me even more to live my dream. Thank you
- Peter Baines is a fantastic speaker! Uses his own experiences to motivate other people. I was moved by the presentation.
- I think Peter Baines' talk resonated with the audience because his work, like ours, is values based and he was very down to earth.
- I was truly inspired by the compassion and commitment Peter showed for the people he was exposed to . He is amazing!
- Inspirational and relevant. Dynamic subject but demonstration of what can be done. Down to earth style, personal and affecting.
Mater, National Leadership and Learning Conference
Posted on August 2011
Five of us attended and thoroughly enjoyed your presentation. The delayed impact of your presentation was more than any of us expected. All of us have reflected and discussed the relevance and key points of your presentaton many times and are still reflecting now.... Your presentation gave us the direction we needed to regroup, reflect - reconfirm our "clarity of purpose" and we would like to thank-you for this. It has amazed us how we can relate our work environment to the leadership issues that you experienced. As you so aptly called your presentation - Leadership matters.
Posted on December 2006